« Home 

Saturday, May 20, 2006 

It was dark and stormy night ,
when God created men and women .
It is since people discuss whether Gods move was right or wrong .

Even Newton stood on shoulder of giants I am just borrowing the quote from a great .

So I finally made my mind that I will put my opinions on Blog. For the world to read ,
to laugh and to debate . If God the almighty could not stop his decision being debated
how on god’s green earth I could be ?

But to all the potential reader , read my disclaimer , rules et cetra .
1. My writing sucks. If you are bothered come and dare sue me. You can
also lend me a helping hand to improve it otherwise kindly .
2. Truth and not truthiness will be written , debated and dissected here.
All the may fly of emotions are strictly banned. Prove me that after life
is cool and I am ready to die today .
3. Logics alone rules.

you have a funny disclaimer!

Thanks...
I had plans to write something.

But turned out something may not be worth anything.
So I preferred to write nothing. :)

nice article... keep blogging... hanuman chalisa

Business trips are great because they let you learn about other countries culture and population. A recent business trip to Ukraine makes me think that I have never seen such pretty ladies. My business partner was that beautiful too but she was married. That’s why I decided to look for my bride from Ukraine online when I came home. And SofiaDate helped me fulfil my dream. Thank you so much! casual dating

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The Antithesist
  • From Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
  • My current love affair is with Stochasticks(5,3) It has just amazed.
My profile

Web This Blog

Previous posts

Archives

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    make money online blogger templates

Hawk Eyes is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.